Fathers Day 2016

Soldato
Haven't seen my Dad since Christmas, even then it felt awkward going to see him.
They never involve themselves with my life and I never theirs..
Never felt close to either parents really.
One buggered off when I was 6 or 7 (Dad)
leaving with the other who would never interact, chat, involve or otherwise take an interest in my life (as a kid or now)
Depressing day, especially seeing a load of FB posts on the subject where everyone has cards and what not.

Sod them off, spread your seed and start your legacy :D

Associate
This is my first Fathers day... this is what bump got me :D

only 7 weeks to go :D

Fathersday%202016_zpsfvnjkg8q.jpg

Tea Drinker
Don
Not on the high street stuff. My wife is obsessed with them.

Oak watch and ring holder with a message branded into it.
Socks with the kids names on.
Superman water bottles. One big with daddy and one small with my sons name on it.
Chocolate truffles.
Pyjamas.

Breakfast in bed

Soldato
We have 3 adult sons of which only 1 gave me a card with £10 in it, my wife and I stuck £20 inside a card along with a ticket to a day out somewhere nice for our dads

Soldato
I've had 2 hours to myself (best present of the day especially since i no longer have an office and have to make do with the dining table)

1 spiderman card picked by my 4 year old daughter, a home made card from her and another from my 15 month old son.

A carrot cake and a toblerone.

My kids tell me they love me all year round so I don't care about fathers day :)

Although, it can't just be me getting ****** off with all the "amazing single mums" being congratulated today on Facebook can it?

Back
Top Bottom