Faulty Dark Base 700

Associate
I was lucky enough to be able to update my PC case to the Dark Base 700. It was delivered yesterday as promised by Overclockers.co.uk. I noticed that the bottom of the box only had cellotape partly fixed to the box, and the top was just holding together. I have also noticed that the glass side panel had 1 of the rubber gromits missing that are located where screw is located. To the other side panel, this I did not notice until after build completion. The top rails of the panel that slide into the chassis had been squashed down. As I had not attempted to attach the side panel at that point. It could have only been one of two things that could have caused it. One from the point of manufacturing or two this was done post manufacture. I ask myself whether I am not the first person who has received this item. My overall opinion of this case compared to my case the Coolmaster HAF X is that it is not NOT not worth the money that I spent on it. But I needed a smaller case and I can NOT be arsed to go through the entire return process. My advise to all is to look some where else for a better case.

PS
Top slide out tray is not smooth mostly hard to pus in or pull out smoothly.
Cabling is a Nightmare.
And where about on my Maximus XI do I connect the PWM cable.

My system for those that are interested
Be Quiet Dark Base 700
Be Quiet Dark Rock 4 Pro
Intel Core i9 9900K
MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
CMK32GX4M4B3200C16 x 4 (32GB)
Be Quiet Silent wing 3 x 4
ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) (LGA1151)
ADATA SX8200PNP 1TH (SSD) NVME
Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB (SSD) NVME
Samsung SSD 850 PRO 256GB
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB (SSD)