Feel an alternative case is needed.

Soldato
Currently have a Raijintek Styx but feel it gets a bit toasty with the 2080ti when I am gaming.
I feel that better airflow is needed so looking for an alternative MATX case and extra brownie points if it is not black.
Will be Googling myself later but any pointers to suitable cases would be welcome.

Associate
Did you find a replacement?

Personally watching how the X570 motherboard range grows. Lad just claimed my old TJ08-B.
Want to move on from my Phanteks Mini XL now that Phanteks do not support it, well they dropped the Mini ITX kit and one psu two motherboard adapter I should have bought ages ago.

I quite liked the Phanteks Enthoo Evolve and NZXT H400 Micro atx cases, though prefer the Enthoo flow mods on the atx version and H500 styling.

Soldato
OP
Did you find a replacement?

Personally watching how the X570 motherboard range grows. Lad just claimed my old TJ08-B.
Want to move on from my Phanteks Mini XL now that Phanteks do not support it, well they dropped the Mini ITX kit and one psu two motherboard adapter I should have bought ages ago.

I quite liked the Phanteks Enthoo Evolve and NZXT H400 Micro atx cases, though prefer the Enthoo flow mods on the atx version and H500 styling.
Settled on the Fractal Design Node 804 which apart from being a rather boring black colour is pretty perfect and I am getting better overall temps when the 2080ti is in full flow.

Back
Top Bottom