FIFA 21

Soldato
What formations are people finding most effective for weekend league ?

I've got a great team but always normally end up with 13 wins very frustrating mode :( I've changed my team more times than I care to remember.

Don
OP
What formations are people finding most effective for weekend league ?

I've got a great team but always normally end up with 13 wins very frustrating mode :( I've changed my team more times than I care to remember.

This is probably the first FIFA in years that there is no meta formation. In Fifa 20 everyone was forced to use 4231 but this one that for that is barely used now. 442, 41212, 352, 532, 4312 are probably the more common ones used now. I’m pretty much stuck with 4312 and change to 433 when losing.

Soldato
This is probably the first FIFA in years that there is no meta formation. In Fifa 20 everyone was forced to use 4231 but this one that for that is barely used now. 442, 41212, 352, 532, 4312 are probably the more common ones used now. I’m pretty much stuck with 4312 and change to 433 when losing.

Thanks mate :) yeah I currently switch between 352 and 442

Soldato
Caporegime
I watched Anders for a couple of games last night and all the doubters have been proven wrong again. Loads were saying he was finished after the latest patch :D

Some matches you’ll think oh this opponent is decent and they’ll hang on for a bit then he puts 7 past them...

I’ve never seen anyone so effective at attacking, his finishing is ridiculously clinical. Only time he usually misses is later in the match when he starts messing around.

Soldato
What's the best counter attacking formation this year?

I've played 4 games and got hammered like 7-0 each game. It's ridiculous, I'm normally tier 1-2 on FIFA.

Then again for some reason my crap first time with Nobel/Ayling/Pope etc is going up against Aguero...Werner...Stirling...

No idea why I'm being paired against the top created teams.

Permabanned
What's the best counter attacking formation this year?

I've played 4 games and got hammered like 7-0 each game. It's ridiculous, I'm normally tier 1-2 on FIFA.

Then again for some reason my crap first time with Nobel/Ayling/Pope etc is going up against Aguero...Werner...Stirling...

No idea why I'm being paired against the top created teams.

Even div 7/8/9 will have decent teams by now, assuming you are playing Rivals.

Soldato
UsYf63M.png

The return to Gold 1

I've got a proper 352 set up now, and while its not as dynamic in the attack its much stronger defensively

Soldato
You need to input your goals / assists manually, but the match stats you take a photo of the screen and it populates automatically.

Soldato
Finished 14-9, God squad or two on Series X. Felt better just passing it around and playing it patiently, but felt like I didn't get much out of TOTY KDB at CAM; every time you want to take of advantage of his shooting around the box, the blocking just kicks in...

Soldato
14-4.

Since the latest patch rebounds and through just seem to be horrible. TOTY KDB has been amazing for me, he's been getting assists and goals left right and centre. I've also started using 532 with my full backs on join attack and my attacking options have improved massively.

Back
Top Bottom