FIFA 21

Soldato
Another week of garbage red picks. I'm think I'm about done with this fifa. It's so stale. We don't even get any good sbcs and if we get a player that looks OK the cost of the sbc is ridiculous.

Caporegime
Another week of garbage red picks. I'm think I'm about done with this fifa. It's so stale. We don't even get any good sbcs and if we get a player that looks OK the cost of the sbc is ridiculous.

I've only played since Christmas and it's much staler than previous years. Some of the best SBCs were earlier in the year but now the power curve is creeping up. It's February and they're releasing 87's that pretty much nobody wants to pay 2-300k for.

I went on rivals last night and almost half the matches were people using a relegation squad to quit out at the start.

Don
OP
Played some rivals, my skill rating is 2000 and the game is pairing me against 2300+ players, there is a big difference. The game I agree is stale as anything during the week. They have to give it a revamp in 2022.

Soldato
Got 90 Gullit from a Base/Mid SBC last night. Got 1.1m in the bank, so probably get VVD for Gomez. Will probably stop at 14 wins, but tempted with what I have to play to 17

7Oyji0c.png

Soldato
Oh yeah, Salah was from a 75+ player pack.

Spent the last week on SBC league grind as well as player picks, the former helped stack up loads of players so I could do the Base/Mid SBCs pretty cheaply. Also got 90 Xavi and 90 George Best

Soldato
11-0 and working sat and Sunday night.. ideally would stop but got to try get as many in as I can :(

Just beat a verified player xtheclood for the 10th win, had TOTY Ronaldo too.

Last edited:
Caporegime
First two WL games against absolute god squads, both terrible players who quit after going 2 goals down :confused:

352 seems quite effective against the 5 at the back sweaters. Kyle Walker at CB is better than both Gomez and VVD, it's really tempting to just go for pure pace at the back to counter the through balls.

Back
Top Bottom