Fight Night Round 3: Round 2 Lineup

Associate
IceBus said:
Sutters - Got your PM on Live and PMd you back to try and play this morning but you must have been away from you Xbox. Left you a message asking if we could play at 9pm tonight. No sign of you on Live though.

Get in touch and let me know when you're available. I was hoping to do it tonight as I don't know what my plans will be this week as a lot of mates are coming back from Uni etc.

Yeah, sorry my mates came round and I didn't manage to get on until about half 9, just missed you. I'll be around pretty much all day for most of the week anyway, im sure we can fit in a game somewhere, so if your around i'll catch you tomorrow or the next day.

Associate
Had a 7 round battle with Icebus today. Was a close fight, Morales took the first with some nice boxing then in the second Barrera managed to knock Morales down with a well timed (lucky ;) ) haymaker.

Morales came back strong in the third and forth rounds scoring a knockdown in each, then in the fifth the tables were once again turned as Barrera put Morales down.

In the sixth Morales tasted canvas again, and was starting to look a little worse for wear. In the seventh it was all over as Barrera scored two more knockdowns to win the fight via KO. 65 - 61 Barrera on all 3 cards.

GG mate. Was a good back and forth fight.

Im through! \o/

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hiya,

Just had my matchup with The Hogester.

I'm not really a fan of lightweights, but the match went the distance (8*3 mins :eek: )

8 long cumbersome rounds ZZZZZzzzzzz.....

Anyway, I got a haymaker knockdown in round 1, and an Adrenaline rush that led to another knockdown to me (on the bell in round 8 :eek: ) So I think this is why judges scored in my favour by 5 points each.

Was very close I think apart from me getting 2 knockdowns. I had a practice match with Hogester earlier this week and it was equally close with him KO'ing me in 10 rounds.

DaveyPitch or Pike next!!!
(Hope we get HvyWght class.)

rp2000

p.s. anyone in the tourney feel welcome to add me to your list if you fancy a bit of fn3.

Soldato
Have had my fight against spike, won by ko in round 3

EDIT: Only choice i had was to use brocks speed, aint got much else goin for him, good fight tho

Last edited:
Caporegime
FAO Thesnipergecko

on the-reviewer can you edit my account so that my login name is "nokkon" please, I don't know what I signed up with but it's there, somewhere and probably a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom