Fight Night Round3: Round 3 Lineup

Man of Honour
rp2000 said:
Me and Pike had our Semi match from Tournament 1 tonight.

All over midway in the 3rd round.

1st round was all me with a Stunning haymaker in the opening seconds, then struggling to try and knock Pike down to no avail in the 1st round (came close though).

2nd round he adapted to my strategy (not hard ;) And was about even.

3rd round. KAPOW.

Knock Down 1 - Pike gets up.
Knock Down 2 - His eyes are dazed and a fat lady started singing "goodnight vienna..."

Wham Bam, rp2000 in the final.

It's funny how different styles can make a fight. When we had our match it was really close and *could* have gone either way. When PiKe and I had our match, he won fairly comfortably, yet you seemed to beat him comfortably. I'll have to play PiKe again, I reckon it was just a fluke that he beat me :D

Caporegime
Davey_Pitch said:
It's funny how different styles can make a fight. When we had our match it was really close and *could* have gone either way. When PiKe and I had our match, he won fairly comfortably, yet you seemed to beat him comfortably. I'll have to play PiKe again, I reckon it was just a fluke that he beat me :D

Pike is returning his copy as the disc is cracked. But we can have a game if you are up for it. I must admit the fight we had perplexed me, at various points I was concerned I was going to lose. Whereas if I stop worrying I play much better.

Don't worry I ainn't gonna be no part time champ if I win. Im gonna be whoopin people 24/7, come rain or shine :D

Just Bring It Jabronis.

rp2000

p.s. when reading my posts, bear in my mind that 75% of the game is hype, trash talking etc. you install enough fear into your opponent and he will go down like a lead balloon.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll be getting in touch with my opponent before the 7th April deadline. I've had no practice (sodding oivlivoiovin) so I suspect he'll make light work of me, especially with over 100 online fights to his name lol.

Associate
Kainz said:
I'll be getting in touch with my opponent before the 7th April deadline. I've had no practice (sodding oivlivoiovin) so I suspect he'll make light work of me, especially with over 100 online fights to his name lol.

Meh! I was gonna play this down, go with humility, give you a chance...

But. Given that this is boxing, and in light of rp2000's comments I am now going to mercilessly destroy you. :p.

In fact, I predict a second round knockout, courtesy of a swift, righthook, counter haymaker to your chubby, girly face!

Haha. Yep yep. Would you like your beating served this evening, son?

:eek: :D.

Soldato
Good fight Pee, you put in a good showing. I think i landed 1 too many haymakers in the end so by the time you went down again in the 5th he was never gettin up again

Associate
Amx, our deadline is tomorrow so i'll try and get in touch with you over live for a game, hopefully for friday evening or a little later on.

Soldato
Just had a real harsh game, 10 rounds against this yank.

I won 8 out of the first 9 rounds on Judges points. He knocks me down and out 3 times in the 10th, finally KOs me and he wins :( All 9 rounds for nothing

Associate
Windle said:
Just had a real harsh game, 10 rounds against this yank.

I won 8 out of the first 9 rounds on Judges points. He knocks me down and out 3 times in the 10th, finally KOs me and he wins :( All 9 rounds for nothing

You know what, I did the exact same thing last night, I had the fight won on points by a long way, so in the last round I went nuts and decided to trade a little as he was very close to KO, (I was a speed guy, he was a power guy) got caught with a few punches and went down and couldn't get back up... Shame as even if that round had been 10 - 8 i'd still of won.
Still, I learned something there I suppose. :o

Associate
Well.. I was online just about the whole of yesterday evening and night, I'll be back from work at about 3 today if you wanna fight around then amx?

Back
Top Bottom