Final Decision - Your Thoughts Please

Associate
OP
Thanks Micky - can you give me some suggestions please in my basket. And what are your thoughts about pre built machines - do you think i can get better for that price by configuring my own.

Cheers

Associate
OP
Thanks for this - I think i will stick to the pre built system as all i want it for is to play WOW and rift ( the machine might even be too powerfull) - thanks your advice i really appreciate it.

Cheers

Cbarker

Associate
OP
If you are set on a pre built system then see if overclockers can upgrade your ssd to a crucial m4 or vertex 3.

They are far superior then the agility.

I am new to this computer components milarcy - what makes one superior to another.

And is there a website that you can recommend for me to read up on.

Thanks again for this.

Cheers

Soldato
M4 has the least amount of problems reported. Have a solid reputation amongst the community.

Vertex 3 is faster and more reliable but not as reliable as the M4.

If you order the system on line just give us a ring and speak to a sales rep they should be able to amend the order for you.

Read our forums too be honest. plenty of useful stuff in the hardware sections.

Associate
OP
I currently have a 23" monitor - have quite a few addons for wow and rift. Resoluction not sure at the moment as currently playing on a laptop, hence the upgrade to a new computer!! However i would prefer a powerful machine as then can maybe use it for other things.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom