• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
You are right. Boost clock different but the different CUDA cores confused me. Had to cancel my first order :(

Surprised I am still able to order another one though.

Associate
Anyone from the first round of zotacs 3060ti, what are you thoughts of the card? I have an inno3d one on preorder but managed to get one of these zotacs today, complaints from the zotac seem to be noise and temps, I cant find anything about the inno3d cards at all so working out which one to keep and which one to cancel.

Soldato
I ordered a zotac (non OC) and I am hoping some of the noise can be mitigated with some undervolting and a custom fan curve. I didn’t realise that was a weakness at the time, but I still think £440 is a damn good deal overall. The Ti performance is so much stronger than the 6600XT…

Associate
Anyone from the first round of zotacs 3060ti, what are you thoughts of the card? I have an inno3d one on preorder but managed to get one of these zotacs today, complaints from the zotac seem to be noise and temps, I cant find anything about the inno3d cards at all so working out which one to keep and which one to cancel.

I would hope they have fixed any issues with LHR cards it was not all of the original Zotacs that had the problem their where plenty that were ok.

Caporegime
I ordered a zotac (non OC) and I am hoping some of the noise can be mitigated with some undervolting and a custom fan curve. I didn’t realise that was a weakness at the time, but I still think £440 is a damn good deal overall. The Ti performance is so much stronger than the 6600XT…

Don't forget to register it within 30 days with Zotac for 5yrs extended warranty, otherwise you get 3.

Soldato
They are noisy as the cooler is basic. Don't think they have a 0dB mode either.

No they don’t, I’ve read a few people have flashed the OC Bios to them but obviously this will invalidate the warranty. I assume in a case with decent airflow you could set the fan to as low as possible for desktop usage and it would be OK.

Associate
No they don’t, I’ve read a few people have flashed the OC Bios to them but obviously this will invalidate the warranty. I assume in a case with decent airflow you could set the fan to as low as possible for desktop usage and it would be OK.

Was that doable i thought they had some issues with it.

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo will any more cards be going on sale today.

No on 3060 series I am afraid, we sold over 500 cards in like ten minutes and though most those will ship out this week I won't risk selling too large a volume in one go because as the word gets out in the market we have stock the amount of people coming to website just starts to explode and most of them are trying to order, in short if we left those 3060Ti on sales we would have sold 5000-10,000 units by the end of the day, so the demand in the channel is still nothing short of insane.

Back
Top Bottom