• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
Oh no I would have snapped a 3060ti up at that price (around £400 is my absolute max) - there is no way on earth I will pay £600 for one even with my faulty Vega 56 I will just not game until prices become at least some way sensible.

Soldato
Oh no I would have snapped a 3060ti up at that price (around £400 is my absolute max) - there is no way on earth I will pay £600 for one even with my faulty Vega 56 I will just not game until prices become at least some way sensible.
Honestly dont think prices will be as low as you want ever again. Maybe post a thread about your vega so we can try to problem solve?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Expecting stock to arrive next week and I shall also make some of the cards available for ore order again this afternoon. :)

Soldato
I would say go for the AIB models, better cooling, quieter.

This \/

I have to say have you used a 3060 Ti FE? they are extremely quiet and keep the card cool too. I've got mine overclocked which doesn't break 73 degrees at 64% fan which is barely a whisper in my case..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very low.

Better cooling yeah, quieter? debatable.

I agree Temp - I've had a 3060TI FE and it has better cooling than even some 3070 AIB's never mind 3060TI AIB's - pretty good card the 3060ti FE. Overclocks/undervolts fantastically mine was touching stock 3070 speeds.

Associate
Ordered a 3060Ti to replace the two 970s in the other half's PC.

Any chance of some deals on the AMD side? I'm looking for something to replace my Vega 64. :)

Soldato
4 heat pipes and a bigger surface area on the cooler is worth the £20 for me!
Oh is it, ignore me then :p I assumed it was the same cooler like most providers usually do.

Edit its not:

'No introduction is needed for our legendary TWIN X2 and TWIN X2 OC, but for newbie INNNO3D fans you’ll be glad to know the INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TWIN X2/OC both boast dual 9cm scythe fan blades and with 4 copper heat pipes to keep them both cooling at optimal level, especially when the factory overclock for the OC version on this excellent performing card is powering your gaming experience'

Think you're confusing it with the iChill maybe.

Last edited:
Associate
Oh is it, ignore me then :p I assumed it was the same cooler like most providers usually do.

Edit its not:

'No introduction is needed for our legendary TWIN X2 and TWIN X2 OC, but for newbie INNNO3D fans you’ll be glad to know the INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TWIN X2/OC both boast dual 9cm scythe fan blades and with 4 copper heat pipes to keep them both cooling at optimal level, especially when the factory overclock for the OC version on this excellent performing card is powering your gaming experience'

Think you're confusing it with the iChill maybe.

It is different, Inno3d actually list 2 different Twin X2 non overclock models and looking at the full model number the one that OC's are selling is the one with 2 heatpipes https://www.inno3d.com/en/product_d...23c41772b016641b25f8a86e4fac29d73dfc2658eed3e

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom