Finally finished......

Soldato
So after much help and advice I'm finally done and I have to say I'm just tad happy with the results so far. Only leak testing at the minute but, oh my, I love the look. May not be to everyone's tastes but I'm very happy

Edit: big shout out to everyone how helped and advised in my previous threads.

rFATvIm.jpg%5Bimg%5D

4isF1Tm.jpg[img]

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Like the colour.

Strange radiator placement, what case is it ?

That color looks great. Really stands out.

In win 303 it looks like.

Yup. Inwin 303. Love the slightly different layout. Though makes building in it a tad awkward at times. probably could have made my life easier with an mAtx board but at the time of ordering these were rarer than hens teeth.

For example, the bottom left fan blocks the dual bios switches and all 3 make it a bit of a pain to fit front panel connections. On the plus side, the fans hide a lot of the cables.

Just to note on the colour, I originally bought mayhems X1 clear with uv green additive. Then won a comp on the forums for some uv Orange - this is actually the uv Orange currently in the loop!! Watery looking orange in the bottle and with the uv lights off. Turn them on and it goes green!!
Gonna drain and put the original clear in and use my own amount of additive.

Soldato
OP
looks good. how are the temps? does the PSU block the radiators exhaust much or is it not really an issue?
It's currently in a state of disrepair! Mobo died 3 days after building so hadn't really much of a chance to stress test too much.
What I did notice in the short time I had it running was temps (albeit at stock) were very impressive from memory.
When it's all back up and running again I'll give you an update.

Associate
It's currently in a state of disrepair! Mobo died 3 days after building so hadn't really much of a chance to stress test too much.
What I did notice in the short time I had it running was temps (albeit at stock) were very impressive from memory.
When it's all back up and running again I'll give you an update.

Yikes, what happened? Was it a leak or something else?

Back
Top Bottom