Finished just in time to start on Coffe lake build :)

Associate
Hi Guys- Here's a few snaps of PC I have just (nearly) finished. Just waiting on CustomCables from the States

Specs -
Corsair 570X Tempered glass case..
i7-7700K CPU
Asus X270E Gaming M/B
G.Skillls Trident Z RAM RGB 16 GB 3600MHz
Gainward GTX 1080 Ti Phoenix Golden Sample
HX 750 W Platinum PSU
Fractal Design S36 AIO CPU Cooling System
Samsung 250GB EVO PCI eXP SSD
Toshiba N300 4TB NAS HD
4K 28 inch WS Monitor
6 x Corsair HD120 RGB fans
3 x Fractal Design Super Quite fans
1 Commander Pro
3 (Yes 3) Corsair Lighting Hubs
1 Lighting Node Pro (Damaged sent back replaced today)

I really enjoyed the build, did a lot of messing about with case. Even more messing about with lights and fans. Just need to spend a little time to get MB, fans and GPU to all sync in same colour :)

Here's a few snaps.. Enjoy :)

Regretting the Gainward GPU tbh.. That's a nasty color red,i thought it was lighter that. That's going to be taken at/off and sprayed this week. I need the cables to get here sharpish, I wanna get this build closed off.

MaBvux.jpg
99C6gY.jpg

OTGhjc.jpg
AFbtBB.jpg
6CtTA0.jpg
G436aY.jpg
aEPcR6.jpg

Soldato
Great looking build, really like the case.

Is there anyway you can rejig the desk about a bit, seems a real shame you are looking at the 'messy' side of the case.

Associate
Nice build mate, case is good for showing off the components inside with the glass and lighting nice touch having your name down the bottom although I’d also swap the case round the other side to show off the bits

Associate
Build does look extremely clean, but with all those great RGB parts it looks like it still needs some LED strips, the NZXT Hue or just some standard LED strips would make the parts way more visible in your case and you wouldn't get as many of those reflections in you glass panel. Great work though! :D

Associate
OP
Spot on both of you, the case and monitor get moved over to the right hand side of the desk tomorrow, also lighting node pro and RGB strips were supposed to have gone in today but one of the strips arrived damaged so was RMA for replacement. Thank you for you comments guys.. getting the Corsair Link to understand the HD120 was a bit of a mare tbh

Associate
Looking like an extremely nice and clean looking build there, dude! Is that Corsair case any good? I'm looking at upgrading to either that or NZXT's brand new H700i

Associate
OP
The case is fantastic, the top front, front and sides glass panels are removable so very easy to build from. Just be aware that some units do not have a hole cut in the top of the PSU cover, this makes getting your cables to the MB a bit tricky. You have to go out the back and around the MB to come back in the other side and when you have glass everywhere its kind of hard to hide them all. If your going to use this bad boy, let me know I'll give you all the info you need. More than happy to help.

xl...out

Back
Top Bottom