Firearm Enthusiast Test

Associate
Average Grunt
You are 68% of a gun nut!
You've been trained in the art of the rifle. When you're handed a firearm, you can generally use it competently. The local firing range knows you on a first-name basis.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
OP
on a scale of 0-1, 0.99(r) don't give a hoot

Shotgun_ned said:
Average Grunt
You've been trained in the art of the rifle. When you're handed a firearm, you can generally use it competently. The local firing range knows you on a first-name basis.
well done

Aod

Aod

Soldato
OP
its the only one thats true.

its also why the L-86 LSW (that's actually used as a DMR) has a small handle at the bottom of the stock, because if you held it in the standard MG position while prone, you'd cut your fingers off :eek:

Soldato
Haven't bothered to read the thread, but the weapon in question is an FN FAL.

Originally chambered for the 7.62 x 51mm NATO round and produced in Belgium.

The British Army also used a modified version, called the L1-A1 Self Loading Rifle (SLR). The most major modification being semi-automatic only rather than full auto like the original Belgian design.

Nice rifle too.

Oh, and I scored 68%. Used to be a proper gun nut, but haven't read about them in years.

Soldato
Average Grunt

Aod

Aod

Soldato
OP
Mikeyboy said:
Haven't bothered to read the thread, but the weapon in question is an FN FAL.

Originally chambered for the 7.62 x 51mm NATO round and produced in Belgium.

The British Army also used a modified version, called the L1-A1 Self Loading Rifle (SLR). The most major modification being semi-automatic only rather than full auto like the original Belgian design.

Nice rifle too.

Oh, and I scored 68%. Used to be a proper gun nut, but haven't read about them in years.
Brownie point for you.

i don't know why you guys didn't make the connection

MD-3 + mag too big for .223rem = FN FAL (which stands for fusil Automatic Leger) Belgium (of which the MD-3 is a licensed copy, using smaller rounds)
which fires the 7.62x51mm NATO.

*sigh*

Soldato
Plinker
You are 34% of a gun nut!
You're probably either a seasonal hunter or someone with a decent head knowledge of guns. Keep working at it, and you could really be a force to be reckoned with!

guessed most of them, all of them tbh... i know nothing about guns :o

Soldato
Plinker
You are 48% of a gun nut!
You're probably either a seasonal hunter or someone with a decent head knowledge of guns. Keep working at it, and you could really be a force to be reckoned with!

I guessed most as i know loads about airguns but naff all about real guns.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom