• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Firestrike Extreme Bench.

Permabanned
Bring it on :D

:D
spazdunno

Scoreboard updated.:)

Cheers
SpRad_ThumbsUp

Associate
Permabanned
I literally do not have any idea at all to be perfectly frank. No doubt there will be someone along who can explain it.

It is a bit odd, with your result for example both the graphics & physics scores are a fair chunk below mine yet the combined score's better, MasterOC's is the same with slightly lower graphics & physics scores but a big enough win in the combined to get an overall win. I think I asked this on here before but I didn't get a clear answer back then so I thought it was worth asking again.
SpRad_ThumbsUp

Associate
Driver optimization as far as im aware , dont quote this as gospel , but did a bit of research in the past and it seems theres abit of CPU overhead on the system using AMD drivers , bogging down the system overall. its minute in reality but 3D mark is very sensitive to the minutia @nashathedog

ive employed all the tricks i can in the O/S to get this score to be fair along with very delicate clocking on the card without mods , ive one higher ill delay till a time you can beat me ;) , but obviously or not , kill all services and background tasks, remove all performance related GUI effects / or kill windows explorer.exe, stop the driver for sound if onboard. Was a time i'd do these runs on 7 but its not really ideal these days if they let you validate at all.

no doubt in my mind youll have that 7nm beauty kicking well past my 2080 though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom