• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Firestrike Standard Bench.

Thought I would put the wifes new rig through its paces :) Small form factor HTPC case (Silverstone Raven RVZ02), no case fans as well as quiet fan profiles on the CPU and GPU mean things get pretty hot in there!

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13744789

i3 6100 @ stock 3.7ghz
Palit 1060 @ 2050/2249 (this soon drops to around 1900mhz due to thermals though)

Score 9417, GPU 1060 @2050/2249, GFX Score 13985, Physics Score 5931, Combined Score 3667, CPU i3-6100 @3.7, Daaaveee, Post No.1142 - Link Drivers 368.81

Wow those scores with it overclocked get it pretty dam close to 980 Tis in sli it makes me wonder what could a aftermarket full 3840 cuda core card actually do I definitely think it'll get close to 980 Tis in sli

Faster than some Sli' Ti's at 1500mhz

If sli scales very well I'll find it hard to believe it can beat 2 Ti's at 1500mhz even if the titan is overclocked. Maybe if the Ti's were at stock I could believe it to some extent but not with the cards at 1500mhz, of course if you can prove me wrong I'd like to see benchies with a titan beating 2 Tis :)

Im sure they'll be some comming along soon, benchmarking alone looks promising though.

my mistake I've just seen the scores now and holy **** that card is fast!! I honestly didn't think I'd be seeing a card that can tangle with a Ti just a year and a bit after the card launched :O I really do hope we'll see a fully fledged gp102 just then might I blow a grand on a card :P

Back
Top Bottom