• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Firestrike Standard Bench.

CPU: [email protected]
GPU: GTx 1080 @ 2150MHz
Drivers: 376.33
Air

Score: 17 742
GFX: 24 657
Physics: 9945
Combined: 9206

vaQk36mhh.jpg

hmmm tinypic results in a failed upload tonight and other sites work but no image on here. Do I have to use the advanced edition to upload my results? as in buy it?

Last edited:
This is probably the wrong place to ask, but I upped my CPU OC from 4.4ghz to 4.5ghz, left everything else the same, reran the benchmark and my GPU score dropped a lot compared to the score at 4.4.
Any ideas why?

5960X @ 4.5Ghz on 16 threads, 4.3Ghz Cache

SLI Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1070 Mini ITX OC 8G @ 1787/2222
Nvidia Drivers: 378.49

3DMark: 27338
Graphics: 38161
Physics: 21638
Combined: 10007 ohh Mr Bond!

Firestrike link

I thought this was quite a decent result from those tiny little cards.

Kaapstad I noticed you took the clock readings from the Firestrike results. I took them from GPU-Z.... as they're the same clocks for both my Firestrike and Valley results, but reported differently in both benchmarks.

What's the standard for reporting clock speeds in these forum benchmark lists?

dingleweed;30481196 said:
Kaapstad I noticed you took the clock readings from the Firestrike results. I took them from GPU-Z.... as they're the same clocks for both my Firestrike and Valley results, but reported differently in both benchmarks.

What's the standard for reporting clock speeds in these forum benchmark lists?

If you use the sensors tab in GPUZ and select max for the clockspeeds you will get much the same as firestrike reported.

What you see on the front tab of GPUZ is not the actual boost speeds.:)

Here is one of my cards running at stock to demonstrate.

qpX4tFy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom