First birthday present to girlfriend

Soldato
It's coming up to my girlfriends birthday and have a couple of ideas - She likes the theater, I do not (as i expect most men don't) but happy to go to something. She mentioned a London visit but a night/weekend in London would set me back £500 minimum which I just don't have at the moment.

She doesnt't have a laptop and I have a spare one which I don't use, its a few years old but obviously second hand. How would you feel about being given a second hand laptop/any electronic device for your birthday if you wanted one?

Soldato
OP
Lion king's a good idea. I'm in Leeds so will look at shows on at the grand.
Thanks

edit - It looks like only the Lyceum Theatre in London has showings and half decent seats are £204 for 2. So yeh, it would definitely be a £500 minimum spend including getting there and 1 night.

I might as well book a holiday abroad for that price!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Booked - Disney Lion King, good seats and travel for £350. Going for the day to save paying daft prices for hotel etc.

Also, she got me nothing for my birthday. Granted we had only been seeing each other for a month

qqa7ok.jpg

Soldato
OP
You've set the bar now !

I already did with her xmas present really.
At least I enjoy the lion king too, should be a good day.
Think i'll wrap up the old laptop and give her that first then the card with lion king tickets in :D hopefully she doesn't stab me in the time inbetween

Back
Top Bottom