first order

Hi there,

Well firstly this thread might be seen as a shop related thread in which case it will be locked and or deleted.

However if you look at the popularity of these forums I think you will see that they come highly reccomended. You have nothing to worry about there.

The owner is registered here as "Spie" however if you have any other queries I suggest you contact the shop by phone or email as discussing that kind of thing here.

britain said:
aah just been on website...a8n-e cheaper @ local pc shop...whats going on???

The ones in your local shop are stolen

hehe

Like many good places, if you look at several product some will be at unbeatable prices, other will be a couple of quid more. The average is very agreeable.

So if you just want that mobo then sure, get the hookie, no warrantee B-grades from PC Local but if you want it on your doorstep Tuesday morning as part of a full build I'm sure you'll find the total price very reasonable.

As a bonus, your contribution helps support the best forums in the UK. So good in fact that there are many registered members all around the world (global village 'un all)

ordered x1900xt today from ocuk..then went too local shop for a8n-e..none left and couldn't reorder..so,with a little egg on my face,rang ocuk too add mobo too my order without incurring double carriage charges!!

moral of story...simply buy from ocuk!!!!

Back
Top Bottom