First points Yay?

Cueball said:
My old MicraBanger (K10 1990 model) seems to have a weird fault... whenever I go around a roundabout, the handbrake warning light on the dash comes on, then disappears as soon as I straighten up.

Before I start breaking things, could someone tell me if that's a faulty reading somewhere, or if the brakes/handbrake/something is on its way out?

My mates done the same, I'll ask see if he can remember what caused it.

Cueball said:
My old MicraBanger (K10 1990 model) seems to have a weird fault... whenever I go around a roundabout, the handbrake warning light on the dash comes on, then disappears as soon as I straighten up.

Before I start breaking things, could someone tell me if that's a faulty reading somewhere, or if the brakes/handbrake/something is on its way out?

Top up your brake fluid.

Cueball said:

I have the same thing too. I use it as my G meter, if the light doesn't come on I'm not cornering hard enough :D

Steve said:
she is so gorgeous, not a week ago she showed a clean pair of heels to my mate on his R1 from a rolling 30-40 start, my mate was well gutted, I thought he was Just playing with me but he said he was gunning it

can he ride/is his R1 broken?

Im not being funny but even an uber M3 as yours is wouldent touch an R1! you'd struggle with my R6.

shame your getting rid, you changed my mind on that colour, I love the colour now since you got yours! someone is going to get lucky with yours, should have no problem selling it.

EDIT - Oh and unlucky on the points, this thread has tuned into a bye bye M3 thread. I havn't got any yet, but with my riding/driving I know its just a matter of time, so in the same boat really!

No idea on the MOT, but proof that it was booked in before you got pulled migth go some way to making them think you not entirely a ******! :-)

Last edited:
TripleT said:

Indeed it is a myth, however lets be honest.
In 99% of cases where somebodyh is stopped and found to have no MOT they are also not going to actually have any insurance and probably no tax either - these people usually go for the hattrick.
The other 1% have made a genuine mistake.

Back
Top Bottom