First time purchase - which of these 3 would you choose?

Soldato
OcUK Staff
From experience, the SL2000 is probably the best of the 3, although the E200 is very comfortable too, I guess it depends on your budget, the E200 is the cheapest of the 3, and currently on offer till tomorrow :)

Soldato
OP
It's ok, the SL2000 is much better though. There will be a load of chair deals next week on the run up to Black Friday. I'd wait for those if I were you :)

Thanks again Chug.

I bit the bullet on the AK Racing one in the end, anything is a step up from the wooden chair I'm currently sat on :D

Associate
When you get the chair you'll have to share your opinions on it. Bonus should be getting paid from work soon and I have my eye on a nice new chair (the current one is a cheap £20 odd job from staples and it's 4 year old at least).

Soldato
OP
When you get the chair you'll have to share your opinions on it. Bonus should be getting paid from work soon and I have my eye on a nice new chair (the current one is a cheap £20 odd job from staples and it's 4 year old at least).

Will do, unfortunately it won't be until after Xmas though, the gf won't let me touch it until then :(

Back
Top Bottom