Fishnet Fetish

Sem said:
a few days ago i had a discussion with my mates and they found it funny that I'm turned on by women in full body fishnets
i am normal ain't i? :confused:

I be laughing at you too. Its perfectly normal to have an odd turn on...... but full body fishnets.... you gotta laugh. Its almost as bad as my reaction to the smell of parafin.

Firebreathing ex.... who was sexy as hell, btw.

Black seamed stockings & red stilletoes...

do it for me. If i didn't have to buy 'em for her, then my upgrade plans wouldn't be on back burner !
She reckons cheap tesco wellies wouldn't have the same impact.
Women, what do they know ? :rolleyes:

penski said:
No - this is a liking for an item of clothing; when that liking turns into a fetish, the item is necessary for arousal to occur.

*n

1. Something, such as an object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

It says "may become necessary" not "is necessary" there is a subtle difference.

Vindaloo2 said:
Black seamed stockings & red stilletoes...

do it for me. If i didn't have to buy 'em for her, then my upgrade plans wouldn't be on back burner !
She reckons cheap tesco wellies wouldn't have the same impact.
Women, what do they know ? :rolleyes:

I know enough Darling ;)
Enough to know I can get you to do anything I want when I wear them!

Welcome to OcUK Vindaloo ;)

normal - i like fishnets aswell - i have no idea why.

i remember having a conversation with a mate years ago when the moulan rouge video was on in the pub and he told me he doesn't like the video, and that lingerie isn't sexy - the world is full of weirdos :p

seven317 said:
I know enough Darling ;)
Enough to know I can get you to do anything I want when I wear them!

Welcome to OcUK Vindaloo ;)

I am getting a bit hot under the collar here.

aardvark said:
normal - i like fishnets aswell - i have no idea why.

i remember having a conversation with a mate years ago when the moulan rouge video was on in the pub and he told me he doesn't like the video, and that lingerie isn't sexy - the world is full of weirdos :p

I quite like some of the stuff they wore in that vid.

Back
Top Bottom