Flabbergasted..

Associate
Soldato
Laugh off someone throwing a bottle at you? No ta.

What else is he meant to do? Get worked up about it and cry?

Not saying it isn't serious, but he can either choose to get worked up, get angry and be intimidated or he can just treat the guys who did it as a bunch of jokes and laugh at them.

Soldato
facev.gif

Soldato
Might as well say I had an excellent time in Poland, it was brilliant. Went to Wroclaw, the people were friendly (some did look intimidating though) and the women! :eek:

The only time I got scared was when I was on my way to a Polish girls house I met after a club and left my mates and got a bus somewhere. I sobered up, realised that the surroundings didn't look great so asked her to get me a taxi immediately in case I got cut up or something haha. Being a token where ever I was probably wasn't the best idea.

There were a lot of meatheads knocking about at the weekend but in the week it was brilliant and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Soldato
Should send the whole lot of them back - keep England for the English rather than this multicultural toilet.

This. If we can find somewhere to take the gays and the liberals, we should get rid of them, too. Then we can all have incestuous relationships with our cousins and launch a slew of Jeremy Kyle clones.

Permabanned
I recently moved back to here from Bangkok, and I am nothing less than dissapointed with this country. My own area or otherwise. This place has become little more than a joke.

its been like this for along time...too many spongers and not enough contributors

Soldato
Chill Winston.

Lemme tek owt me Ganja and lets all have a lickle toot.

Believe me nuh man, better dan de bumberclart Cabbage you rahseed Polski's smoke, init nuh man?

And then casually walk away with a Bob Marley sound track in your head, it is the only way to deal with these Polish reprobates.

Bit of a **** take towards the OP but you certainly nailed the accent.

Associate
Christ - does anyone on this forum actually like any aspect of this country anymore?

All it seems to be is a constant tirade against the "state of Britain" coupled with some London bashing. Racism sucks, but it isn't a new thing, we're all immigrants to some degree and sadly there will always be knobheads in the world - I think a few of you could do with losing the rose-tinted specs that look back to the good ol days.

I like this country, capital and all - it's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom