flight prices

Soldato
I was looking to visit NY for 5 days or so soon, at the weekend I noticed that with Continental flights direct from Glasow were circa £327 which wasnt bad, today they have jumped to £436 for the same flight/s , even tomorrows whichis showing as having over 20 seats left is at this price and if a downward fluctuation is likely :) ?

Anyone know how they decide what price to sell these at etc?

this is on the airline site BTW

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
yeah I figured they would be dynamic but puzzled as to the logic that is applied to arrive at their pricing, in the instance outlined seats available have not changed virtually at all....... :confused:

however I will keep checking incase they do change, it seems too that the cost has changed for the next two weeks or so in the same manner......man NY is expensive to get to and stay in.........but I super want to go......lol......

Soldato
OP
yeah i was/have checked expedia et al obsessively and they have these flights and they have went up correspondingly...... :( ,

I`m thinking that I would book 3 tickets at the £327 price but cant stomach £430 esp after missing the chance only last night

Back
Top Bottom