foggy glasses

Soldato
not been riding around for long but my spec fog up when my visor is fully shut and it was bloody freezing to day so much so i had to keep stop ing to wipe em clean. my helmets shoei neotec and ive tried everything opened and closed vents etc

so whats the secret?

Soldato
Yeah I have been wondering about this as well. I tried contacts for a good month and just could not get on with them, Really struggled to get them in and then they irritated the hell out of my eyes, tried multiple different types to no avail.

Soldato
Nip to your local m/c accessories shop, or go online to something like M&P and get a little spray bottle of Anti-Fog.
You spray it on the inside of your visor, but it works on your glasses too. You have to reapply it about once a week, but that's no biggie. Just remember to do BOTH sides of the lenses!!

Option 2 is a *very* small dab of Fairy washing-up liquid. Same as above, wipe it all over the lenses, water it down a touch if you need to. Reapply as and when.

You can also use spit, as you would for a diving mask, but that's a bit gross and doesn't work if you've eaten/drunk anything recently.

I bought a little bottle of Anti-Fog about 7 years ago and it's about half-used, which is rather good given that I ride every single day in all weathers!
Keep it with a small cloth in your pocket or something, as you can simply stop, apply and ride straight away if you ever get caught out.

Back
Top Bottom