Folders......What's your PPD?

Great site. I'm only on 142 PPD average because I only have 2 computers (server and PC) and both are only on half the day so it's like just having one and neither are amazing spec. Although even at this slow speed I should be top100 in a few months given all the inactive people :D

If you stick with us for that long you'll get addicted and start borging any machine you can find (droped 7k in my first month, 30k plus in second now droping 40k plus a month :D ) so 140ppd will become 500ppd by next month and you'll be on page one in no time :cool:

I aim for >400, i've been getting around that recently.

A bit low i think, considering i have a 3000+ on 24/7, a 3800+ and an opty on average 6/7.

Some overclocking and some more silencing should help a lot, when i get round to it.

My celeron 800 dumped its first wu today, took about a month but better than nothing i suppose.

Joe42 said:
My celeron 800 dumped its first wu today, took about a month but better than nothing i suppose.

Yup, my 800 Duron took a month to complete a 365 pointer......as they say at Tesco........... :D

Back
Top Bottom