Folding@home News 3rd - 10th September

Associate
Cheers Muzza, gave me an idea that seems to have fixed my issues. I uninstalled the drivers using DDU in safe mode then performed a clean install of the old 341.44 and even the issue with the memory clock speed reading 0mhz has resolved. Back up to 245k ppd again on 0x18.

Soldato
they've been waiting to upload since around 8am ,the net came back on around 3.30pm so they uploaded and downloaded some more work units

sure I had a letter telling me its going to be off all day on the 16th aswell as they are upgrading some cables or something in my street, so no internet tomorrow either lol

Soldato
that was the first thing I thought of but my phone is PAYG , next door is on sky so could ask him can I borrow his wifi password to send an important email or something lol just for the few minutes to upload/download

Associate
Hi guys, I've just joined up. Used to fold a long time ago so thought I'd start again now I have better hardware thats sat idle sometimes.

Hi cadmunkey, welcome back to the 'fold' :D

kMM3vtBEgSsLu.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
2 x Titan Xs.
Is there a way to customise usage so one of them is being used 'Full'.

yes, if you open the folding console > configure > advanced

youll see folding core priority , itll be set to lowest possible , change this to slightly higher and click save

another thing aswell , right click the folding icon and go to web control , slide the bar from medium to full

and them gpus :o , very nice

folding on cpus isn't worth it either as your gpu needs a core of there own so just remove the CPU FOLDING SLOT.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was folding for over 2 years using just a cpu slot and no passkey either before i realised this ^

Actually thought my 2.5k ppd was good :D

blimey rob, all them lost points :o. that other 780ti is been wasted , get that gtx 950 like you was on about :D

cadmukey if you don't already have one then get your self a passkey, this is were you get your bonus points from :D

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/getpasskey.py

see the pic below

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom