Following on from NY in Feb - I've booked to go Las Vegas in November.

Just a few comments from when i was in Vegas 14yrs ago.

Echo the comment that Lima made about half a day shooting. You'll spend loads. I seem to recall I paid about £40 dollars to fire a Glock 20 times so i suspect you'd be hosing through the cash over several hours. I went to the Gun Store on East Tropicana Avenue at the bottom of the strip and about 2miles along.

Also b0rn2sk8 mentions places in and around Vegas, while i was there i had trips out most days with the exception of midweek where i went shooting during the day then went to see the Blue Man Group, i think at the Bellagio in the evening. Have you planned anything in the evenings as I'm sure there may be a show or two which both you and your wife would enjoy?

I booked my trips through Vegas.com Day 1 Grand Canyon Bus Tour to South Ridge (6am to 11pm) , Day 2 Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park (5am to 1am), Day 3 Ventured down the strip and shot a gun, Day 4 Eldorado Canyon / Goldmine Tour about an hour out of Vegas, Day 5 Valley of Fire. Again not that far out of Vegas, nice scenery and unusual rock formations including an elephant!

Because i was out of Vegas for most of the time I didn't really experience many restaurants so i can't comment on food as it tended to be a packed lunch on a trip or something else while we were out there.

Just remembered if you've ever seen Beardmeatsfood youtube channel, check out Dick's Last Resort Heart Attack Grill. They have a food challenge and for the thrill of it you get spanked by your server! :p

Back
Top Bottom