Football Banter Thread

You know the result is cutting deep when rival fans resort to old memes :D

Erik Seven Hag was dancing on the pitch at Wembley after winning one of those trophies that Klopp did btw ;)

I don't even support Liverpool, but United fans must be dying inside at the fact they've only won the worst of the 4 trophies involved in a quadruple since the gurning German arrived at Liverpool.

Last edited:

Erik Seven Hag was dancing on the pitch at Wembley after winning one of those trophies that Klopp did btw ;)

I don't even support Liverpool, but United fans must be dying inside at the fact they've only won the worst of the 4 trophies involved in a quadruple since the gurning German arrived at Liverpool.
Imagine finishing 37 points ahead of your fiercest rivals last season and reaching the champions league final and losing, yet the highlight of this season is a 7-0 drubbing whilst sitting 7 points behind them.

Oh how times have changed.

Not really to be honest. We’ve won a trophy in the first 9 months after ETH took over a squad that was in an awful position in terms of confidence, work ethic and identity.
Irrespective of the ‘quality’ of the trophy, we still won it. Why didn’t Arsenal, City, Liverpool etc if it’s that ‘easy’?

Yes, it was a horrific second half to watch as a Utd fan but unless this now leads to a complete drop off in form, I’m really not going to focus on it as I don’t see the point in making myself miserable!

Nothing to do with Billionaire owners or anything but I suppose if you’re looking for something to help you through these dark times, you’ll make up anything :o
When I’m feeling blue I just take another look at the table. Here let me show you. :p

3-E24881-F-8763-4598-8-D51-C1-D48-A6-A5-C17.png

I’ve always found Liverpool fans amusing tbf.
We're funny, cheerful people. It comes with supporting the most successful side in the history of English football. Anyway, I'd love to chat but I'm going to watch all the goals we've scored against Utd in the past 2 seasons, I might be a while.

Back
Top Bottom