Football Fixture weekend 26/27th **SPOILERS**

Sem

Sem

Soldato
jenas should have finished the 2 chances he had
still did a lot better than i thought we would considering that defence we had

Soldato
Great game spoiled by a useless defender who should be shipped out asap. Really can't wait till the new season and some Ramos signings, because he's turned what was an ok team into a very good unit. Too many average players still at Spurs. Played well today and if it had been Berbatov instead of Jenas on the end of those two great chances then who knows.

Soldato
Berbatov showing once again he's one of the easiest players to stand up in the league.

As for bad defending we were SHOCKING at the back, as soon as Wes Brown is gotten shot of the better.

Soldato
Bit harsh in the end, the scoreline flattered us.

I can't believe Dawson did that though. I didn't even think it was that good a chance, and Rooney may well have missed it. Not only did he give away a penalty, but he effectively lost his team the match.

Permabanned
Fair play to Spurs for having a go, we were shocking but as always nicked a cheeky win

Viv gets better everytime i see him

Soldato
Can't really complain about the penalty or the sending off. Well done for the rest of the team still giving everything when we went down to 10-men though. Hopefully Spurs can pick up another CB and another full back before the transfer window closes.

Soldato
Bit gutted tbh, from the performance I think we deserved something from the game. Dunno what Dawson was thinking though. While he was falling he did put his arm out & could see the ball. Think Cerny would have got the ball. 3-1 wasn't really a reflection of it...if only jenas had played as he did against Arsenal, he had 2 easy goals.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Bit harsh in the end, the scoreline flattered us.

I can't believe Dawson did that though. I didn't even think it was that good a chance, and Rooney may well have missed it. Not only did he give away a penalty, but he effectively lost his team the match.

was responsible for the equaliser as well

they wont get rid of him this window but i hope they do in the summer

a footballer at this level shouldn't need another player next to him before he can play well

Soldato
Utd won a difficult game - yes the pen was deserved (and sending off) and I also think Rooney would have scored if Dawson hadnt intervened, but Jenas had two clear chances either side of half-time and one was a very good fingertip save the other was wasted (balooned)

Question for everyone - Did WBrown stop a definite goal, did he miskick and nearly score an own goal (what the commentary said) or was Berbatov unlucky? Personally think it was the first one, maybe it doesnt matter anyway

Back
Top Bottom