For the Guys..when's the last time you cried?

Soldato
Or do you cry at all? Do you cry infront of your wife or partner?
a Bit of a random thread but I always wondered if others guys cry too. None of my mates will ever admit to crying and nor would I, but I do cry sometimes when i'm on my own. Also interested in the female poster's opinion, what do you make of a guy crying?

I was at a wedding two weeks ago and Moon River (Andy Williams version) played as the lost song and I was figthing backs tears so hard that it physically hurt me...just watching the people I've know for so long dancing and looking so happy together.

Anyway, besides the point, do you guys cry at all?

Associate
I cried recently when i split with my fiance, i also get very upset and have to hold them back when i think about my daughter, i miss her lots. Very strange going from seeing her everyday to only a couple of times a week.

Associate
bout a yr ago my cat had a mssive cyst in its mouth me and gf took it to a vet ,she drained the cyst and told be that he had a tumor in his mouth and he should be put down. walk home fighting the tears when got indoors just broke down in tears in my gf's arms.

Soldato
I actually can't remember, is that bad?

I think it was when I was younger and my knee caved in while playing rugby when I was 11.

Was diagnosed with Osgood Schlaters disease (Wiki)

Then while playing rugby someone kicked my knee, the pain was on par with being kicked in the nuts, but lasted for days, like being kicked in the nuts I couldn't walk for ages.

KaHn

Soldato
this morning, almost, i have 2 exams today, and couldn't find my bus pass, and haven't enough money for a full priced ticket, anywho, im tearing up the entire house looking for this thing (of course it happens to contain all my other cards, bank cards, college cards, discount cards etc etc) and after half an hour i sit down and have a good think, i know i brought it home, but where did i put it, five minutes later i realise its in my back pocket :rolleyes: .

right, so, im half an hour late, which means i will be just on time for my exam, but guess what, my bus gets held up in traffic :mad: so i arrive at college 10 minutes late for the start of the exam, run to the boards to check which room its in to find neither are in the morning :( .

at this point i realise i wont be able to get to work on time in the evening (1 hour - hour+half late) so i have to phone home, to get the number to phone work, which im able, after much debating to switch my work day to tomorrow (normally off work tomorrow), it's after i put the phone down i realise i actually have college tomorrow.

and to top it all off i am probably going to fail the exams (this isn't a guess, i'm pretty sure this is fact), im having a good day :D

oh, and about a few days ago when my 21/2 year old brother jumped on my nuts while i was lying on the floor :(

Last edited:
Permabanned
About a month ago at a friend's funeral... managed to cover it up well, though. :p

Splitting with the ex seemed insignificant after that so wasn't too upset at all when that happened. Made me determined to enjoy myself :)

Associate
Last time I can remember crying was when I managed to break both my arms 13 years ago. I'm sure I've cried since just can't remember when, certainly wasn't recently though

Soldato
KaHn said:
No offence but plan your day better.

KaHn
lol, it was very planned :) i should have got to college half an hour before the exam, and i swear to god the sheet of exam times i have says AM, i must have just copied it down wrong :(

Back
Top Bottom