• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Forceware 174.70's XP/Vista 32/64bit - All Cards

Sorted Loadsa m8y :) Cheers for the updated links. Grabbing them now and will be playing online with them tonight and see how it goes.

Cheers.
It's working. If you want a fast download link PM me.
66651169jt0.jpg

I was using the latest official forceware drivers from nvidia, and decided to give these drivers a try, went from about 174fps average in HL2 to about 152fps average, which is hardly a performance increase.. lol

ill try the xp 32 ones, thanks loadsamoney for your driver updates, got some good improvements in games and benching, keep up the good work m8 ,its much appreciated

SETTER, could you please let me know what bios settings your using please, Ive basically got the same rig as you but im having probs with stability above 3.2ghz.Maybe a bad stepping?

My email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance:):D

Drivers are terrible, shadows are completely broken this time. Completely jagged, Nvidia cheating with drivers again?

No such issues here. Drivers seem fine. Off to test out CSS now.

CSS fine, no improvements noticed but no performance lost. IQ seems to have improved in TF2.

Last edited:
Conlict Denied Ops stutters and grinds to a halt with these drivers and hellgate:london the same on xp 32bit.

169.28 works fine and I have now gone back to them.

Anybody else getting the same?

Thats with a G92 GTS btw.

Back
Top Bottom