Forever alone on NYE

Associate
I've been out a lot during the holidays and I was just getting ready to go out tonight when I got out of the shower and decided I just couldn't be bothered using my last bit of money going out again. Rather spend it going up the mountain again for a bit of snowboarding. :D

Soldato
Iv pulled! Via text.. Least the networks not crashed, Shes coming over shortly after midnight.. Who said you had to go out to pull! Im letting some rockets off and drinking till then :) Happy new year to you all lets hope next year is better than this one :D

Associate
What exactly are we celebrating? 13 to a 14 means nothing to me. Gotta love the pressure people put upon themselves to enjoy themselves tonight. Just another day closer to going back to work.....

Associate
I'm alone tonight but happy, been invited to a house party but declined due to not long finishing work & I'm back in tomorrow so it's sod the New Year this time around, I want some sleep as i've been up since 5am. :)

Associate
1411073_700b.jpg

:)

Associate
Tonight I'm spending my time with someone gorgeous, humorous and highly intelligent but tomorrow night I'll go out and be with other people.

Back
Top Bottom