1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Boinc 2017

Discussion in 'Team OcUK Distributed Computing Projects' started by hanluc, Jan 1, 2017.

1. ozaudio

Mobster

what is going on then, how have we got so much credit? I know TaaT bunker , I guess the other teams must be bunkering aswell

2. PDW

Wise Guy

Well my pending count is going up so it would look like it, guess the server reboot has increased reliability and people feel safe in waiting till the traditional dump day to arrive :)

3. PDW

Wise Guy

Are we stopping at 8pm tonight ?

4. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

24hours early? hmm we prob could at that lol

5. 10esseeTony

Associate

Looks like you're going to get to say that again soon, with your ever increasing lead this round. :) VERY well done to all of you!

6. 10esseeTony

Associate

7. ozaudio

Mobster

wow lmao, just seen that, you've upset them tony now. ive got my popcorn at the ready. that pretty kitty bit got me going haha

8. 10esseeTony

Associate

Deleted already?!? :D That's why we have screenshots, yes?

[​IMG]

9. hanluc

Mobster

It seems EVGA are not content with your booby prize Tony, very close now between themselves and OCN.

10. bill1024

Associate

Hello ladies and gents. Thought I would drop in and say "Hello"
    I feel like we have have known each other for years now.
    Congratulations on you last sprint win, you're doing a great job.

Just so you know the mods at EVGA really do try to keep the site "family friendly"
    Being "on topic" is a thing too, conversations always have an ebb and flow that can drift off topic, as you all can see. :D
    I thought Tony's post was funny and a great conversation starter! Not happy they deleted it.
    Glad you thought the pretty kitty line was funny, I don't get to use it too often.
    Not sure why it is still there, mods left it, I guess it can be taken in different ways.

On another note, how are you guys in league 2 and are scoring so many points?
    Did your team grow this year, someone bought a threadripper and it is spitting out tasks like crazy?
    You guys are really doing good, I expect you will be moving to league three next year.

11. ozaudio

Mobster

I cant comment on what other people have bought but, most users have several systems each. some MAY have some thread rippers as part of there fleet, others have expensive servers. the funny thing is... this race we have our lowest amount of users taking part. theres at least 3-4 power users I can name who would of added 10 million + more to our points we currently have in this sprint

12. hanluc

Mobster

Well done team, a fitting way to end this years formula boinc sprints :cool:

13. hanluc

Mobster

We'll be off to league 1 Bill and I'm sure your team mate Mr Cavanagh will wave us on our way :)
    We have a few nutters, like all teams, the truth is we just concentrated hard on FB this season, not sure about next when we're in with the big boys.

14. bill1024

Associate

My mistake, I meant league one.
    But yeah, you folks are cranking out the points.
    I was just surprised how many being in league two.
    Maybe because it is all new with the sprints, I don't know. I never really paid FB much mind before this year.
    Good luck next year, I am sure you will do well.