Forward Rolls

Associate
I haven't done a forward roll since being at School, and I don't think I'll ever do another one in my lifetime.
So it's with regret that I sign the Scroll of the Forward Roll, and declare to the World that I have officially given up practising the Forward Roll.

I know they'll be tears shed, but like whatevers.

Will you continue to Forward Roll?

Soldato
I imagine i'd struggle now.

Mention of forward rolls always brings back a memory from primary school, where one rather large girl was completely unable to do one. She just kind of toppled sideways. The P.E teacher wouldn't let anyone leave until she'd managed it. I can only imagine the impact that had on her mental state (admittedly as a group of 8yr old boys we found it hilarious)

Soldato
I vote that OcUK do a Christmas 'Best forward roll' competition. Everyone who enters has to film themselves doing a Christmas forward roll (Make of that what you will). OcUK can then pick the winner and fork out for a 3090 for the winner. Wheres 5UP when you need him.

Permabanned
I vote that OcUK do a Christmas 'Best forward roll' competition. Everyone who enters has to film themselves doing a Christmas forward roll (Make of that what you will). OcUK can then pick the winner and fork out for a 3090 for the winner. Wheres 5UP when you need him.

Maybe the member with the unwanted bottle of inferior whiskey now has a cause to donate it to, if this takes off? Maybe a second place prize however...

Soldato
I did Judo for years so had no issues doing one, then I hit my mid-40's and it's like all the flexibility in my body was stolen one night and if I tried to do one now I'd just shatter like Mr Glass in Unbreakable!

Back
Top Bottom