Forza 7 help

Associate
Ok I'm playing Forza 7 and enjoying the single player but trying to get competitive in multiplayer

The problem I'm finding is with the tuning. I pick a car, download a tune that apparently gives me better numbers than the competition but in the race they just pull away like I was standing still. All I can do is flatten the accelerator but you can see everyone just pulling away.

What's the secret of a tune in this game?

Associate
OP
nope, no assists. Well i've turned off suggested line and auto breaking but things like abs are still there. Gear change type? I've just gone through the garage and made every mod i could to keep the car within a type "C" and downloaded an online tune that someone uploaded that improves the numbers too. I compare my numbers against the lineup and theyre generally better. Slightly better top speed and better acceleration.

Its just a bit frustrating to be hammering along a straight as fast as possible and you get people going past you at lightspeed. I don't really understand what they've done that i haven't while keeping the car within the category.

Associate
Must use manual gears, but manual clutch will give you a boost.

Abs on will be fine.

Online most players are using a specific setup for each track type

Soldato
nope, no assists. Well i've turned off suggested line and auto breaking but things like abs are still there. Gear change type?
As above, I was alluding more towards what gear change setting you use. If you're not on manual or manual with clutch then you'll be losing a chunk of performance that won't show up in setup or car rating.

Associate
Didn’t want to open a new thread for a question but, are the ghosts broken? Seems to just record my very first lap which is from a stand still then replays that one every lap.

Back
Top Bottom