Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Associate
MS gets called M$ and stuff like this is the reason. The expansion pass costs over 35 euros here, which is just insane. I want to buy it, but out of principle I refuse to pay as much as I paid for the game itself, for two smaller expansions.

you can find it cheap every now and then, but XBox only :(

Soldato
MS gets called M$ and stuff like this is the reason. The expansion pass costs over 35 euros here, which is just insane. I want to buy it, but out of principle I refuse to pay as much as I paid for the game itself, for two smaller expansions.

Agreed, the pricing is just plain bonkers. The expansions will probably get discounted after a while, just like with Horizon 2 but it absolutely sucks you can't get cheaper keys for them anywhere... If I hadn't gotten the EP at a discount, I wouldn't have bought it at all since even though the pricing is a bit better in Poland, it's still more than a half the cost of the base game...

Soldato
FH3 is a play anywhere title so technically if you buy and redeem the xbox1 version it should be playable on the PC too

wouldn't want to test it out tho :D

It works fine, I have FH3 on PC and my brother has it on Xbox one. I just logged into his live account on my PC and it picked up that he had the game and loaded his profile.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I bought the game using XBox live vouchers which you can buy keys for. May work out cheaper so worth a look.

Loving the expansion. Didn't play the game for a while. It's one of those I want to 100% single player wise. It's just marred by the DriverTards when trying to do a stunt jump or drift zone. They have impeccable timing. Alls clear on the first recce, then as soon as I'm going balls to the wall a wild rampaging herd of them turn up in the middle of the zone.... *RAGE*. Even worse on the Hot Wheels when you get knocked off the track and it takes 4 days to get back to where you were.

Soldato
Just finished three starring all the PR stunts. So apart from remaining championships, everything in the game is done. Discount the god damn expansions, MS.

Soldato
Yeah, I think I'll look for one today, cheers.

Won't miss the Carrera GT for sure!

BTW, the amount of cars and barn finds we've been getting for free is pretty great, especially considering the massive list of vehicles in the base game. Forzathons etc. really keep this game alive.

Now please just fix the expansion pass bug:p

Soldato
Does anyone else have a loading times problems? I've come back to FH3 after a couple of months and the game now takes about 5 minutes to load :/ I then installed both dlcs and blizzard mountain is at 10 mins ago loading, and counting.

Soldato
I have to get that bloody 918:p

Does anyone else have a loading times problems? I've come back to FH3 after a couple of months and the game now takes about 5 minutes to load :/ I then installed both dlcs and blizzard mountain is at 10 mins ago loading, and counting.

Some people have reported loading problems. Blizzard Mountain doesn't seem to work after Hot Wheels update so maybe that's what's wrong. I can't load BM (infinite loading screen) at all unless I uninstall Hot Wheels.

Soldato
I'm sure this has been covered but the latest update may have changed things. Are there any particular settings that can be turned down to improve performance without lowering the quality drastically or a good guide on the best settings to play with.

Currently running on high with dynamic settings at 1080p which gives a pretty smooth 50 - 60fps but races with multiple cars and cities can take it down to 35 - 40fps.

This is on a 3930k, 16GB, GTX970 4GB (all stock). Really starting to get in to this, just need sort the stuttering out.

Back
Top Bottom