Foundry - Satisfactory meets Minecraft

Soldato
Just purchased this but looks quite good, seemingly popped out of nowhere from my perspective but looks like a cross between Satisfactory and Minecraft. Its still in early access but there seems to be quite a lot of features already within the game.

Soldato
also reminds me of
FortressCraft Evolved!
or possibly techtonica
at least with the deformable terrain.

its been around for a while i remember it being talk about online.

example:

it does give a slightly new spin on the genre.
no mobs either so just focus on expanding the factory

Associate
Mack 'worthabuy' seemed to enjoy it. It doesn't look like voxel (I love voxel games) but this looks really good.

Is there an end goal to this? I assume to get off the planet after crash landing?

Soldato
OP
Ah, that being true, to me it actually feels like the game has quite a lot on it already, especially when you start comparing it to something like Satisfactory and how long thats been "out" for.

Soldato
Mack 'worthabuy' seemed to enjoy it. It doesn't look like voxel (I love voxel games) but this looks really good.

Is there an end goal to this? I assume to get off the planet after crash landing?
i think its a case of repair the mothership in orbit

its defo very minecraty in land scape, square edge's ect. not a bad thing though, we all like Grids!!! it makes alighnmen & symetry so much eaasier :cool: :D :cry:

my main problem is i have so many factory games to play. but its also peaked my interest at least

Soldato
OP
Yeah, the alignment and quality of life in being able to make factories very quickly is nice, as is the research try and the crafting on the fly from your own inventory.

I am however a bit torn, because Satisfactory is quite a lot more polished and you can make factories look nice, operate well and be quite inventive with how you do it. I'm not quite so convinced that Foundry offers that yet.

Back
Top Bottom