Free copy of asgards wrath for quest 2 owners

Underboss
if anyone has got far in this game, help me answer a question (i'll put in spoilers)

its an early thing, im sure you've done it, or tell me what im doing wrong ...

How do you do crafting ? I need metal scraps and i cant carry anymore stuff, not sure what to do here, got 3 broken shields id like to sell but dont know how to do that either..

Soldato
OP
if anyone has got far in this game, help me answer a question (i'll put in spoilers)

its an early thing, im sure you've done it, or tell me what im doing wrong ...

How do you do crafting ? I need metal scraps and i cant carry anymore stuff, not sure what to do here, got 3 broken shields id like to sell but dont know how to do that either..

Return to Asgard to the drinking hall. Use the menu then go to Asgard in the world. There's a merchant, a blacksmith and a storage chest. You can fast jump between them which is useful. Keep any heads you chop off, they're useful. I'd keep all materials too. Put it in the storage chest if needed. If you work out how to put just 1 item in at a time, please tell me, I've only succeeded in putting in stacks. Crafting/buying/selling is all done at the merchants.

Loki won't let you return until you've done enough of the training. Don't worry, you'll not really be hard limited on anything that a little grinding can't sort out later, except for quest bits and pieces. I've accidentally sold really valuable stuff before, and still think I'll be able to get it back.

Soldato
OP
How's it going then Shi? Almost every time I'm on now I see you in Asgards Wrath :D. I suspect you've overtaken me!

1st spoiler is just very basic how far I've got, 2nd one will have more info in, you can choose to read or not.
I'm with the dark elf in nifilheim, just opened a portal on the river to delivery his cargo

I'm loving the bear! So many hitpoints, I just put it on and forget about it, survives tons of damage. I think that'll be what I try and mostly level up for now. Got stuck in a quest for the blacksmith though, an early one, need to get him 3 heads, don't have any, and I'm well beyond that stage, just saving up whatever limbs I pickup now. I tried going back, but just can't seem to get heads to drop :(. I'll try again when I play through the whole thing with everything unlocked.

I don't often go for 100% completion, but this game I think I will, due to the style it encourages you to basically play through twice.

Underboss
its going great, when im on it, i play it so much ! my legs get tired from standing still, so i have to sit down for a while but leave it on, ready to come back on again lol

like the first time i played it, it said i was in it 8 hours, but more like 4 or 5

i keep finding lots of new stuff from the early places, so much to do !!!

dont think its a spoiler , but as you progress through the beginning, you see things and you cant do them
when you re visit them later, you find ways of doing them (usually by items you pick up along the way)

i got to a point where i was a level 1 battling against level 6 enemies, it was getting rather hard, so i had to upgrade in the end ! lol

Soldato
OP
its going great, when im on it, i play it so much ! my legs get tired from standing still, so i have to sit down for a while but leave it on, ready to come back on again lol

like the first time i played it, it said i was in it 8 hours, but more like 4 or 5

i keep finding lots of new stuff from the early places, so much to do !!!

dont think its a spoiler , but as you progress through the beginning, you see things and you cant do them
when you re visit them later, you find ways of doing them (usually by items you pick up along the way)

i got to a point where i was a level 1 battling against level 6 enemies, it was getting rather hard, so i had to upgrade in the end ! lol

I tried jumping back and forth as I got things I could use to complete past puzzles, but ended up stopping pretty quick, it broke up the game too much. Just going to play through, then play through again with everything ready to solve every puzzle.

I do like the little shooting challenges, haven't tried a torch lighting one though.

Soldato
I tried jumping back and forth as I got things I could use to complete past puzzles, but ended up stopping pretty quick, it broke up the game too much. Just going to play through, then play through again with everything ready to solve every puzzle.

I do like the little shooting challenges, haven't tried a torch lighting one though.

dont think ive done shooting challenges yet, torch lights i did once, randomly found it (assuming you mean God mode)

Did you guys do the windmill challenge with the bow and arrow near the start? It's a lesson in frustration lol, drawing the bow is a PITA when trying to do it quickly.

Soldato
OP
Did you guys do the windmill challenge with the bow and arrow near the start? It's a lesson in frustration lol, drawing the bow is a PITA when trying to do it quickly.

Tried that once. Cheated actually. Plan on cheating it again when i go back. If you throw the explosive axe into the middle it hits loads of targets :D

Edit might try the crossbow the darkelf has actually, might be easier.

Soldato
The combat mechanic where you have to wear down the enemies by blocking them got on my nerves, so I turned down the difficulty level. On the easiest level I found combat to be easier and much more enjoyable.

Soldato
OP
So apparently there's 6 sagas, I've just started the 5th I believe. Excited to see how it plays out, and excited to be close to going back to the start as well.

Just wish I could successfully get the damned heads I need for such an early blacksmith quest. I hope I get them "naturally", otherwise I'm going to have to grind a bit, and I've been fairly comfortable not doing that so far (may have to do it for the merchants quests too).

Back
Top Bottom