Free Sky Wireless connector

Soldato
Ordered one of these this morning as I'm needing my box to go wireless, was going to pay the £22 until I saw the offer :cool:

Man of Honour
It's arrived and works well.

I didnt think about this when I had the router put downstairs, it used to be upstairs.
Now just need to sort out bedroom tv and desktop.

Associate
Had a phone call from sky asking how my services with them are and it so happened that i wasn't in a great mood with them as they have changed their email client over to Yahoo and i mentioned i no longer can send group emails. they were apologetic and they offered me a free wireless connector.
So if you have any complaints with sky at the moment it shouldn't take much effort to get one of these wireless boxes for free. Just give them a ring, complain and ask for one.

Soldato
Had a phone call from sky asking how my services with them are and it so happened that i wasn't in a great mood with them as they have changed their email client over to Yahoo and i mentioned i no longer can send group emails. they were apologetic and they offered me a free wireless connector.
So if you have any complaints with sky at the moment it shouldn't take much effort to get one of these wireless boxes for free. Just give them a ring, complain and ask for one.

But if they are giving them away free anyway I would want more from them if I complained :D

Soldato
appears under My Sky / Upgrade / Offers

Capture.JPG

Associate
Not to be dumb but what's the main point of this? Currently got my router cabled into the back of the sky box, struggling to see what extra this does?

Associate
You don't need it if you have your box hard wired. It just allows you to connect to your router wirelessly. My router is as far away in my house as it is possible to get from my Sky box, so hardwired is not an option for me unless I buy some powerline adapters.

Back
Top Bottom