**French Open, Roland-Garros 2019**

Soldato
Is it just me or is it every time Nadal gets a break point chance he hits the most ridiculous winners. :D

Also, it's amusing to see Federer being pulled side to side with no answers. :p

Caporegime
So Konta does really well in the opening rounds, gets everyone excited about a possible grand slam winner and then crumbles like a custard cream, leaving us all disappointed.

No arguing her britishness now. A truly British sporting performance :p

Caporegime
Djokovic is coming in for a lot of stick this morning for getting the game suspended last night. Conditions were rough but they clearly suited Thiem more than him so he did his professional sulk until he got what he wanted.

Hope the moaning **** gets smashed today but he'll end up winning.

Permabanned
OP
I think Djokovic purposefully lost. I can only guess the reasons - maybe black lottery, big money stuff, etc.

And to make matters worse, it means that probably the final will be an one-direction train 6:1 6:2 6:3 for Nadal.

Soldato
I was wrong! :D

Sometimes it's good to be wrong. :p

Well done Dominic Thiem!

So Konta does really well in the opening rounds, gets everyone excited about a possible grand slam winner and then crumbles like a custard cream, leaving us all disappointed.

No arguing her britishness now. A truly British sporting performance :p

Haha. I was going to say a similar thing. :p

Caporegime
Thiem's on fire at the moment, putting Nadal under so much pressure with his power.

This is brutal for both players. Thiem's surely going to tire quicker if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom