****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

Lum

Soldato
Awesome? Surely you mean impossible? I wanted to like it, but i can't even get past the fifth level. It's well made, has great potential and a fantastic premise. But it's just too damn hard.

What? There isn't even anything to kill you in the 5th level.

SMBstats.jpg

I'll admit that I still haven't completed chapter 7, however, nor the dark world, but I've finished the main game. It's well worth sticking with.

Soldato
What? There isn't even anything to kill you in the 5th level.

I'll admit that I still haven't completed chapter 7, however, nor the dark world, but I've finished the main game. It's well worth sticking with.

2NEtR.png

After dozens of attempts i have concluded that this is not possible. Besides, grinding for hours doing mostly exactly the same thing isn't really what i class as an "ideal use of my time".

I mean, i don't have a 360 controller but it shouldn't effect it that much.

Lum

Lum

Soldato
I have a 360 controller, but I use the keyboard to play this game.

22HKl.png
Need to be running throughout all of that, and that last jump needs to be a long one.

It's really not that bad once you get into the swing of it. Sure you die a lot but the instant restart is really very good, the levels are very short, and it's very rewarding when you finally finish a level.

Lum

Lum

Soldato
What do you mean running and long jump? Just arrow keys and spacebar as far as i can tell :confused:

Ok, that explains why you're finding the game so hard! I'm surprised you managed to get past level 3 in that case.

There is a run button. By default it is shift.
To long jump you hold the jump button down for longer. I think there's 3 different strengths of jump based on this.

If you want to remap the controls, follow these instructions.

I use ESDF for movement, and J + K for run+jump but a lot of cheap keyboards wont work with those settings, hence space and shift as defaults.

sfBMc.jpg

As an aside, here's an awesome speedrun, though I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you've finished the story mode first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom