****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I didnt know how far to scroll down :eek:

rpgs dont actually arm untill 60 feet ish, they have an activation switch that is triped by the gforce of the rocket being propelled. it then fires the actual rocket bit and arms the explosives.

mythbusters :)

16bf846f.jpg

Soldato
Just had this reply from IMGUR:

"The site was blocked because we found adult images being hotlinked from it. After looking at the site, it's clear that it's not an adult site, so we've unblocked it."

Should sort itself soon then.

jbcjbTJOP3ZZBt.png

Soldato
Just had this reply from IMGUR:

"The site was blocked because we found adult images being hotlinked from it. After looking at the site, it's clear that it's not an adult site, so we've unblocked it."

Should sort itself soon then.

http://i.minus.com/jbcjbTJOP3ZZBt.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Good job :)

[img]https://img.skitch.com/20120326-micar9hpj4j66ppjsusstwsqk.jpg

Soldato
rpgs dont actually arm untill 60 feet ish, they have an activation switch that is triped by the gforce of the rocket being propelled. it then fires the actual rocket bit and arms the explosives.

mythbusters :)

Would you be willing to risk it anyway? :p

And now a random sig to confuse RobbieG... Why him? Why not :p

6U0Ik.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Just the primer launching it might kill I guess, I dont think its that slow. Would probably just burn the guy launching it and/or standing behind

The booster consists of a "small strip powder charge" that serves to propel the grenade out of the launcher, the sustainer motor ignites and propels the grenade for the next few seconds, reaching a speed of 294 meters per second

YzVfn.jpg
COrcr.jpg
mphsJ.png
eHHP6.jpg
FDi86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom