****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Marv_MR_SC.jpg

Soldato
Me and my cousin messing with the kids lego last night :p

img0809yc.jpg

Cos whats cooler than the scorpion of Ra riding an undead horse drawn chariot? The scorpion of Ra riding an undead horse drawn chariot while being chased by the octopuscopter that's what!

Caporegime
Why were my posts, with images hosted on my own domain, deleted?

This I imagine:

You may post images providing they are hosted by a well known image hosting website, such as imageshack, photobucket etc.. Directly linking to images on other sites that are not expressly for that purpose (known as Hotlinking) is not permitted. Hotlinked images will be removed with an infraction notice issued. Repeat offenders will be suspended. The sharing of images from your own personal web-space is acceptable providing you are the owner and give permission to do so. However, the OCUK moderation team reserve the right to replace or remove any image that is suspicious of being hotlinked or unknowingly hosted by a members personal web-space, as it is not possible to identify those where permission has been granted or otherwise. Such decisions will not be overturned. To avoid complication, we strongly advise that all images are hosted by a image host as mentioned above, which can be easily identified as so. Images containing nudity, adult or offensive material, including swearing is prohibited. Please check your images before posting. No watermarks or URLs for sites containing content that wouldn't normally be allowed such as competitors, adult sites etc. Any images of such nature will be removed and your account immediately suspended or banned. Unless otherwise agreed by the moderation team, images must be no wider than 1024 pixels wide. The only exception to this are images posted in
tags.
If you don't use a recognised image hosting site then you take your chances.

Associate
This I imagine:
If you don't use a recognised image hosting site then you take your chances.

Fair enough :)

At the time I was hosting my signature pic on the same domain (have now swapped to the Steam one), so a little more thoroughness might have caught this? Just saying.

thy_god_is_beer.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

At the time I was hosting my signature pic on the same domain (have now swapped to the Steam one), so a little more thoroughness might have caught this? Just saying.

You're just whining. And ignoring more rules now too.

When the moderators see something that isn't clearly belonging to a hosting site, or clearly private hosting then they'll bash the post and they're right to do so. The onus is on you to be smart about it and host it at at roalith.yourdomain for example. It's unreasonable to expect them to be searching around for a reason to allow it.

The next rule you've broken is to post without an image.

WayneBane.jpg

Soldato
Come off it I've seen far worse in this thread without anyone batting an eye lid. Besides it's only 5 fat hairy men and a face in the middle. What's the problem? Not random enough?

1281569088400.jpg

Caporegime

I see you're still hosting your images from the same site.

If you're going to do that I suggest you comment in your post that it's your site the image is hosted on otherwise there's every chance you'll have more images removed in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom