****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate the new max size of 1280

olypano4.jpg

1280!, we're moving up in the world!

I'll celebrate with a scan of a photo of our old family car, the beautiful Cortina mrk3 with matt roofing and internal wood veneer panelling, was a thing of beauty.

*note the leather driving gloves on the dash :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Think I'm in Love!!!!!

gtou.png

Anyone gonna 'Give' me $45,000 (plus shipping to the UK)??? :)

1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible. This is the real deal, not a clone. We have plenty of documentation to prove that. This also is a complete numbers matching car. Let me start by the documentation we have. We have Original Broadcast Sheet, Original Build Sheet, Original Dealer Copy of Car Shipping Order, Original Car Invoice sheet, Original Purchase Order, Notice of Transfer of Plates, many Original Service Records from Original Owner, all Original, Books, Manuals etc. and PHS documentation. Story is the woman who bought the car sold it back to dealership. That dealer kept car in showroom for years. There is a little more interesting history, but will stop here to move on with the car info. Car has the original 400 Motor and Factory Automatic with His and Hers shifter. Paint and body are show quality. Interior looks new! Miles show 87,850. This is original miles and documentation will prove that. This is a car that has just been babied from day one. Never needed a complete restoration. Only restoration done on car was done as needed to keep it looking like it does today. Even has original T-3 headlights! Highly optioned car with Power Top, Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Automatic with Console and His and Hers Shifter. Same owner for last 8 years. Not one thing has needed to be done to this car in this 8 year period. Runs and drives PERFECT!!! This is coming out of a personal collection, not been offered for sale in a long time. This is a rare chance to own a real GTO with documentation and interesting history. If possible, please come see this car and its documentation in person. Please feel free to email or I prefer you call me if you have any questions. Paul xxx-xxx-xxxx $45,000

Soldato
14 Years and still one of my favourites

If I'm not mistaken, that's one of the 1vs1 CTF levels from the original Unreal Tournament. Images come to mind of sniper rifles, low gravity and a mad, weaving dash across an open expanse from one tower to the other.

New kitten!

tUvJel.jpg

Edit: That's not a pint glass, it's one of the freebie coke glasses you get from McDonald's from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom