****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
If anyone can ID the type an eCookie shall be yours

after some googling it looks like a false widow AKA the biting spider.

29bzoyt.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatoda_nobilis

I'm just gonna go ahead and not tell the other half there's such a thing as a biting spider in the UK.

Associate
after some googling it looks like a false widow AKA the biting spider.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatoda_nobilis

"In 2012 a woman in Dorset almost lost her hand after it was bitten by a false widow spider (likely a Steatoda nobilis). She spent six weeks in hospital, during which she was operated on three times to remove the poison and decaying flesh to prevent the venom from spreading up her arm and to save her hand from amputation."

I ****** HATE spiders, I do however get some satisfaction from imagining the horrific fates they deal out to flies, who I hate far more.

YAkdi.jpg

"In 2012 a woman in Dorset almost lost her hand after it was bitten by a false widow spider (likely a Steatoda nobilis). She spent six weeks in hospital, during which she was operated on three times to remove the poison and decaying flesh to prevent the venom from spreading up her arm and to save her hand from amputation."

One of the reasons why it got a spade round it's fat ass, didn't look like your usual friendly neighbourhood spider.

9D91010B-2617-4FAD-88AE-0AAC1E244AF2-24615-0000215A792586AF.jpg

Associate
Finished the 2012 Mongol Rally last Tuesday, Most amazing surreal and at times humbling experience I've had. Highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a 6 week Adventure of a life time.

Mongolia2012small.jpg

Associate
"Finished the 2012 Mongol Rally last Tuesday, Most amazing surreal and at times humbling experience I've had. Highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a 6 week Adventure of a life time."

The flag is upside down and you appear to have a camel stuck to your boot.

5720466796_29e58993b8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom