****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're aware that faith and religion aren't the same thing?

But they're pretty much entwined.

It's not religious faith.

but faith in yourself, in others, in that right can win and in any ideas or ideals you may hold.

without faith doubt would consume you.

Doubt is good, doubt is humble. Faith, believing in things without evidence, can be dangerous. You can be all romantic about it if you like, but most people equate faith with religious faith. Which would deserve to be on the 'negative' side.

1270418477732.jpg

I didn't say a word about religion, nor did I imply it - that's you guys projecting. By definition, faith is believing in stuff without evidence; religion is simply something that uses it. It's the antithesis of curiosity and self-reliance, so I don't think faith should be revered as this wonderful attribute that people should aspire to.

gTHfw.jpg

By definition, faith is believing in stuff without evidence

Soooooooooooooooooo

Without faith

"oh I think the world might actually be round not flat"

"can you prove it ?"

"not as such...."

"hardly worth worrying about then really is it, I mean if you could prove it wow that would be amazing but c'mon"

" yeh I guess, let's throw rocks at something"

fbGnr.jpg

This thread isn't the place to be discussing faith and religion.

If you wish to have that discussion please take it elsewhere.

Last edited:
I didn't say a word about religion, nor did I imply it - that's you guys projecting. By definition, faith is believing in stuff without evidence; religion is simply something that uses it. It's the antithesis of curiosity and self-reliance, so I don't think faith should be revered as this wonderful attribute that people should aspire to.

without faith you can't have trust, without trust you can't have love.

it's pretty important.

unless you have 100% solid evidence for everything in your life?

79544220.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom