****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC01766-1.jpg

Why are people so obsessed with blurring the top and bottom of images at the moment?

I think they should be banned form this thread tbh, seen hundreds of them these last few weeks

blur.jpg

Last edited:
Very strange fungus we photo'd when I was at my Dad's house in France over the Bank Holiday weekend. The pink tendrils were coming out of puff-ball type fungus balls, and they absolutely stank, and were attracting small flies:

dsc01182xj.jpg

dsc01184n.jpg

dsc01186hw.jpg

But it wasn't all disgusting fungi :) Had a little Birthday celebration for my Mum, 29oC in late evening, sitting by my Dad's lake, lovely:

dsc01191n.jpg

Some of his newest additions (I swear they are both slowly turning into farmers...):

dsc01195c.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, no, the tentacles didn't join at the top like that and there wasn't any of that brown sludge. Although it has been incredibly dry in the area recently, no rain for several weeks, so perhaps this has effected them? Could be the same thing I guess.

dsc03121.jpg

Edit: thanks Dark Angel, god, I hate these new rules so much, no banter at all. Have two men in dresses.

Last edited:
Edit: thanks Dark Angel, god, I hate these new rules so much, no banter at all. Have two men in dresses.

It has pretty much ruined this thread! I keep thinking Im not allowed to reply to other threads as well without a picture as well fail tbh :(

liverpoolreception.jpg

If the thread has been ruined I might as well delete it and leave it at that then.

Gilly

It has pretty much ruined this thread! I keep thinking Im not allowed to reply to other threads as well without a picture as well fail tbh :(

The purpose of this thread is images. I used to get tired of a whole page of talk and no images. you can still have a convo on this thread all the new rule means is that if there is danter and chat there are still images to boot! :p

tire_blowout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom