Fresh Random Image Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
[noparse][Israel's Loss of Land:
HelpIsraeldefeattheterroristscum-5_zpsf503b023.jpg
[/noparse]

In that case can we have back the rest of Ireland please?

M9yDFTK.jpg

Israel really is the promised land, promised by Britain to the Arabs, promised by Britain to the Zionists and promised by Britain to themselves.

Last edited:
Soldato
In that case can we have back the rest of Ireland please?

As far as I'm concerned, yes. However, as we both know, there are lots of people in the north of your emerald isle that do not want to be part of Eire, they want to be part of the UK. Apparently, I heard this has caused some issues over the years, or so I've been told. ;)

Soldato
I know. As sad as the situation is over there, I don't need to see 723 pictures of protests and other crap from both sides every page.

And pages and pages of silly boats and jets are really interesting aren't they? - I find it amazing how people aren't interested in real life situations, but find pages of bewbs to be amazing :rolleyes:

If only we could all get along, our children have so much to teach us:
ourkids_zps3fcefe12.jpeg

Caporegime
And pages and pages of silly boats and jets are really interesting aren't they? - I find it amazing how people aren't interested in real life situations, but find pages of bewbs to be amazing :rolleyes:

No, they're not, but I thought the title of the thread would have been sufficient for the military nerds. I guess not.

And I am interested, which is why I read the specific thread for that topic. This is the RANDOM image thread - not the Israel/Palestine image thread.

2te4NFb.jpg.png

Soldato
Rather than posting a load of BIAS propaganda material hows about posting some actual facts and figures??
Then again I guess you don't want people to see how brutal and one-sided it actually is!!

nViA6YF.png

From 1987 to present the ratio Palestinians killed to Isrealis has been 5:1. During the same period this ratio for children has been 10:1.

However during the last 5 years (since 2006) this ratio has jumped several times. During the last 5 years, Israel killed 28 Palestinians for each Israeli killed. As for children, 76 Palestinian children for each Israeli child killed.

Yep, the Israeli response and level of aggression seems proportionate and fair :rolleyes:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_israel_conflict#Fatalities_1948-present

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom