*** Full Res Ultrawide Screenshot Thread ***

Associate
Black Desert Online

2017-03-30_19515725.png

2017-03-30_19662243.png

2017-03-30_19703358.png

Soldato
Star Citizen - At Security post Kareah, View of crusader.

jJd0JEa.jpg

I actually use Imgur to upload, i do this because it has great integration with Share X meaning i can screenshot and ether set it to automatically upload if i want ( usually turn it off though ) or i can right click the image and upload with sharex and by the time i get to the imgur website it's uploaded in my account ready to share.

Caporegime
What are these 2 from?

8BXnmbH.png

Rh36cTP.jpg

I'm guessing the second is a far cry 4 promo/rendered image? Cause my far cry 4 looked nothing like that! :p

Personally I think it is best to keep those sort of images for a 21.9 wallpaper thread or something along those lines as they aren't really in game "screenshots", either that or rename the thread to "Full Res Ultrawide Image Thread" :p

Last edited:
Soldato
From top to bottom on Strings post

DeusX ( top 5 images )
Witcher 3
GTA V ( 2 images )
next one is not a game im sure, i think it's a fan art of a cyberpunk style character.
Witcher 3 ( 3 images )
farcry 4
Witcher 3

Star citizen ship size comparison

Left to right - Super hornet - Buccaneer - Avenger stalker

Funny the Bucc is a tiny ship but has some seriously destructive fire power arguably more than both the other ships.

PFntxuU.jpg

Soldato
OP
@Nexus18 the Batman one is cracking looking, and yes fan art is fine... It's all much of a muchness to me.

I've updated the Dropbox with latest images so hopefully it's useful to some. I like to have these as desktop background and rotate random every minute.

Soldato
Star Citizen ( again )

Drake Buccaneer - Port Olisar launch pad :

nCxNLaS.jpg

Drake Buccaneer - ICC Probe :

u3mwi88.jpg

Drake Herald - Yela asteroid belt / moon & Crusader :

OTOQca7.jpg

My new most prized possession - My Tophat & Diamond Monocle recieved for becoming a member of the concierge

VXNPEGO.jpg

Associate
Harry, i didn't realise landing on an asteroid was possible!

Gregster, lovely shots, that game is definitely on my list when it comes down in price a bit.

Back
Top Bottom