• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Fury X Pump

Associate
The built in water pump has failed on my Fury X. It is just over 3 years old, is it possible to get this fixed or a replacement part, as it is annoying that there is nothing wrong with the card itself,

Soldato
Bin it and get an NVidia GPU. Best thing to do really.
Begone troll.

The built in water pump has failed on my Fury X. It is just over 3 years old, is it possible to get this fixed or a replacement part, as it is annoying that there is nothing wrong with the card itself,

What is the card manufacturer and purchase date? Some have some long warranties others not.
Do you have the AIO radiator with the water tubes facing down or up? (the correct position should be vertical with tubes facing down)

Do you have custom waterloop or one using EK MLC or Predator? If so buy a waterblock (bykski makes ones still), QDC connectors and distilled water (Predator) or the new cryofluid (MLC) to top up.

Otherwise if the card is sound sell it. Someone might want to watercool it as is a great card still.
Also there is option to try get the Sapphire TriX FuryX air heatsink, or some AIO you can fit on it.

Caporegime
Indeed and I have one at home, but would it work with the furyX VRM positioning? if so I could give it for free to the OP assuming he pays the postage

Should do i would think, if you can find pics of both cards pcb's that'll give a better idea.

Soldato
Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
ahh the pump dying :/ its a known problem with those cards that occurs when a PC is built by a numpty, who put the system together?

Back
Top Bottom